I going mad because of this End Of Year examination in NAN HUA HIGH SCHOOL.
Have been revising since Thursday.
Yesterday spent the whole day at Community Clubs to revise. First with Val at Bukit Batok CC and then to Ayer Rajah CC to revise. Now reading history.
Why did I choose Nan Hua as my Secondary School? So stressful. Why can't I be complacent and go to Clementi Town or other neighboring school?
Perhaps I am not the type of bookworm material to stay in Nan Hua. I would only be myself in a surroundings that is stress-free.
Sigh. It's too late to regret now.
How I wish I could turn time back to the past and changed my choice.
Hope the next two years would pass by in a flash. Then I would choose a stress free Junior College or Polytechnic.......
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment